Today I will show you how to elevate a casual spring outfit. This look is versatile enough to take you from morning to night & can handle both sunny & chilly weather. Here is how I styled it:
- Start with a little black dress.
- Knee-high boots to balance the length of the dress.
- Add a chain belt to cinch the waist (I’m wearing Callisto from Lapo Lounge).
- Don’t forget a pop of bold color. I am going with a bright fuchsia duster jacket that is lightweight and easy to move around in.
- No spring outfit is complete without accessories – grab a bag. I’m loving this top handle bag with contrasting colors from Aldo.
That’s it, now you are rocking an elevated casual spring outfit! See more photos + shopping links below: